My property/unit is no longer available, how can i take it off the market?
Modified on: Wed, 8 Dec, 2021 at 11:58 PM
- Go the Listings page
- Click the 'Unlist' option present in the appropriate property/unit tile
- You will be taken to a confirmation page, where you will have to choose from 3 options as given below:
- Remove from partner websites - This is applicable to premium listing. If this option is chosen, the listing is removed from all partner sites, but you can continue receiving applications through your Tenantcube listing page
- Mark as 'Rented' - The listing will be removed from all partner websites and the property's status will be updated as 'Unavailable' on tenantcube.
- Remove completely - The listing will be removed from Tenantcube and all partner websites. All previously shared links will be rendered inactive
- Choose the appropriate option and the property/unit will be unlisted.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.