The landlord will receive a notification once a rental application is submitted. You can view all submitted applications on the 'Applications' page of their profile.
Once received, the landlord can carry out the following actions:
- Details - You can review the rental application to see if the tenant is a good-fit for your property
- Shortlist - You can shortlist a tenant amidst other submitted applications
- Approve - You can approve of the tenant with a formal onboarding message that can be customised
- Assign Unit - You could assign a particular unit within the property to initiate the onboarding process through tenantcube platform
- Decline - You could decline the application if the tenant might is not a good match for the property
The screenshot below highlights all actions that a landlord can make, for your reference.