Once you have signed into Tenantcube, the first step is to create your tenant profile.
Click on ‘As a single applicant’ or ‘With a co-applicant’ as per your preference.
Choose the ‘As a single applicant’ profile if you will be the only applicant or the primary applicant for your family.
Note: You will have the option to add a co-applicant later if you wish to add one.
Choose ‘With a co-applicant’ option if you already know who your co-applicant is and want to create an application with their information. You will be able to add their information yourself or invite them to add their own information to your application.
2. It opens the Profile Builder where you can enter as much information as you want to provide a potential landlord.
3. Start with Basic information.
4. Continue entering information in each section of the profile. You can always save your information and continue it at a later time.
5. If there is any information you would not like to share, you can simply skip to the next section
6. Once you complete all sections, you will see this message on your screen-
7. By clicking on Review Profile, you will be able to see a preview of how your application will look to the landlord.