As a tenant, if you have any maintenance requests for the landlord you could simply assign it as a task from your tenantcube platform.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Click on the Maintenance page on the left-hand side pane.
- On the top right side corner, you would find an option to 'Create Task'
- In the dialog box that opens, fill in all relevant details and submit the ticket.
- The service location is pulled from the system
- The details of the work should be mentioned in the subject and description section appropriately
- Attach photos, if necessary
- Click Submit
- You can find the list of tasks you have created for a particular property in the maintenance page
- Clicking on the 'request info' of a particular task should provide you with all communication related to the task
For ease of use for the tenants, Tenantcube is also available as a mobile application. You can follow the same steps from the app as well.