Once a tenant has been accepted, you will be able to see the steps for onboarding that tenant in both the Applications page and within the details section of the tenant.
Select Lease option. Choose if you want to upload a scanned copy of a lease document or generate a new digital lease agreement.
To Upload lease agreement,
- Enter start and end dates of the lease, and the total rent agreed on for a rental period.
- Upload a scanned copy of the lease agreement document
To create a new eLease,
- Select the template you want to use from the dropdown menu
- Enter lease details as applicable. Follow instructions in the page to cover all information required in the template.
- In the final step, click on Generate to Preview your lease agreement before sending it to your tenants for signature
Check out the video below to understand generation of an e-lease better.